Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Our goal is to provide relevant and useful information to assist in the selection and purchase of our products. If you still feel uncertain whether a plant is suitable for your location or requirements please contact us or conduct further research online.
- All orders are to be paid in full prior to despatch.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum order is ten plants. This can comprise any assortment of sizes and varieties from our current stock list. If the unexpected unavailability of one or more ordered varieties results in your order falling below the minimum required order value we will contact you to authorise a substitute.
- If contact cannot be made and less than 15% of your order is affected we will select the most suitable substitute. If it is over 15% we will hold off sending the order until contact has been made.
- When your plants arrive we recommend soaking them in a seaweed solution such as Seasol to help them recover from any stress incurred during transport. (Apply at packaging recommended rates.)
- We must receive notification of damaged stock within 48 hours of receipt of your order for the money-back guarantee to be valid.